Re: [Tigers] The Wave (sportscar wave and etiquette,

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The Wave (sportscar wave and etiquette,
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:17:06 -0700
Jim,

Thanks for the article.  It was a bit nostalgic for me, as I was there
when it started in my new 1951 MG-TD.  There weren't that many sports
cars on the road then, and the hierarchy wasn't yet developed.
Unusually enough, there are still many on the road, driving all sorts of
vehicles, that give the Tiger a "thumbs-up".

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com