[Tigers] What's the skinny on EBay member "texastigert"?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] What's the skinny on EBay member "texastigert"?
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:11:01 -0500
Where does he get all of the NOS Tiger parts that he sells all the time on
eBay (fleabay, fleacebay...etc)?

I suspect that he either makes trips to England yearly to buy obsolete
Rootes parts in bulk or has people who ship the NOS parts to him from
England.

I emailed him once to get a price on several items (hoping for a discount)
and he offer back the same prices as if I bought each item separately on
eBay.  That put me off just a bit.

I would love to have much that he sells but the prices are to much for me at
this time.

Duke
B382002037