Re: [Tigers] YELLOW FLAG AHP 295B REPRISE - risen from the dead

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] YELLOW FLAG AHP 295B REPRISE - risen from the dead
From: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 15:01:57 -0700
Jeff et al,

No parts were "salvaged".  Leonard Lloyd (the crook that funded the
building of this fake) managed to con the log book away from a very
diminished Malcolm Sears.  The AHP 295B registration has been
permanently retired by the English DVLA, but Lloyd's creation is not
registered for street use.  I guess you can spoof the public with any
decal you'd care to put on a "race car".  Regardless, Coys has pulled
the car from its auction.  When I last check it was still on their
website, but I'm assured it will not see the light of day.

ncm

At 02:44 PM 10/4/2008, Jeffrey Nichols wrote:
>...snip..I wonder what parts were salvaged, if any,  to recreate the car?

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
11:35 AM