Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 441

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 441
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:53:02 EDT
Hello,

Are there any wiper blades or plug in wipers that can be obtained from a
NAPA or Auto Place kind of place for a Mk !A?

Detailing the car yesterday, I found half the driver's rubber to be
separated. I don't want to have to "send away" on this part as I'll be out of
town
from Wed. thru Friday and leave Friday late afternoon for Tod Brown's  yearly
gala event.

BTW: overheating problems caused by bad core. Input side corrosion. More
later.

Need advise fast on wipers, PLEASE !

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083