[Tigers] Another ten hours in the Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Another ten hours in the Tiger
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:23:05 EDT
We made it through day two with our Tiger. Today we got to drive the car
through some rain, a lot of rain and we survived. We had a couple of small
leaks,
but overall, things still went well. The biggest problem we had was the clutch
slave cylinder started to go south. We refilled the cylinder and bled it and
the leak seems to have stopped (at least for now). We went through southeast
Kentucky and back to Bowling Green. Today's travels racked up another 250
miles
and things are still going well.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.