Re: [Tigers] Tiger Parts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Parts
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:28:30 -0400
I would second the comments by Steve and Tym McDowell.  I have found
Rick and Curt great to deal with and have always been satisfied with
their products and services.  Their companies depend on providing us
with what we need and we should return the favor by supporting them by
purchasing parts from them.  Imagine what life would be like for us
without the dedicated suppliers we have around.  Since I have owned my
Tiger since birth (its, not mine) I can recollect a time when it was
difficult to get parts for my car.  However, Rick and Curt and a few
others have stepped in and have gotten us to the point where it is much
easier to get what we need for our cars than in the past.  There are
things I wish I could get, but they are few and far between, and are
usually not things that are essential.  We should recognize that Tigers
and Alpines are a limited market and should be grateful that there are
those who love the cars as much as we do and are willing to help us to
maintain our addiction.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE