Re: [Tigers] PARTS QUEST

To: <Cushcom1@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] PARTS QUEST
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:12:37 -0400
Tigerman

        SS list the washer bottle part # WW59, I believe these are brand new
bottles Rick got made, bracket and pocket you will probably need to find
used.  Ask Rick at SS and try Moss Motors and Classic Sunbeam about them.

SS - Engine compartment seal is part # ET70
SS - Wiper blades # WW51

Most Classic Mustang stores have wire clamps usually in a sets; NPD lists
the wire clamps individually you just need to specify the size.

Ron Fraser