[Tigers] Another fan question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Another fan question
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:48:46 EDT
My one man repair of my damaged Tiger is progressing.

The light pole that my son took out, did a great job on the
radiator and fan.  I had an original LAT 42 steel bladed
fan.  Two of the blads were bent around the upper pulley.
Naturally I will replace the original pump and pulley.

The question to listers is:  should I try to straighten
the blades.  The blades are steel and riveted on.  If
I bend them back to position and a simple dye test
checks for cracks, is it OK to use?

Inquiring mind would like to know.

Dave