Re: [Tigers] Instrument Bulbs

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Instrument Bulbs
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:50:50 -0700
Tod,

Bless the British automobile design criteria.  The major problem with
electrics on older cars is the tendency of the poor light grounds to
have higher and higher grounding resistance.  Check all your frame
grounds, make sure they are not rusty.

A clear coating over an assembled ground strap can reduce the rate of
corrosion.

Yes, "Off, Dim & Flicker" are the standard for lights, while slow,
slower, and intermittent are the standard for wipers.   ;-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com