[Tigers] Credibility

To: "Tiger board" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Credibility
From: "Jim Anderson" <jimbo.ander@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:07:26 -0400
Having just attended a long weekend with the Tigers/East Alpines/East (TEAE)
United in Potomac, Maryland I would like to say: anything people like Joe
Parlanti say about our cars can be banked on. The level of expertise as seen
last weekend is astounding and is one of the major elements that has kept so
many of our cars running and looking so good. Groups such as TEAE are a
treasure and if you don't belong to one, do so now
    In addition to  discouraging frauds,  it is also a way of validating cars
which are treasured. For example, I think I may have over-evaluated the worth
of my Series V .
    The amount of time and labor that these devoted experts put into the
project of preserving our cars is hard to believe. But I am now a believer.
    Amen
    Jim Anderson