Re: [Tigers] Sportscar Vintage Racing Association

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Duke Samouce <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sportscar Vintage Racing Association
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:08:53 -0700
This tech update indicates you need to run a Tiger in Group 6 not 8.
It looks like this is a reversal of a group change done back in 95.

http://www.svra.com/SVRA/SVRAHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-6WPKGV/$file/Tech+Notes+2007+-+1.pdf?OpenElement

Group 6: Add C-Production class.
Add the following cars: Porsche 911S (2.2-2.5L), Porsche RSR (2.8/3.0L),
Porsche 914/6 (2.2-2.5L), Sunbeam Tiger.

The Group 6 revision is actually a reversal of a change we made in 1995 where
we moved
these cars out of Group 6. Lap times of these cars show that they can safely
compete in
but not dominate this group.