Re: [Tigers] Gearbox oil drain plug

To: "'Wally Menke'" <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>, "'Tiger's List'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gearbox oil drain plug
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:42:17 -0400
Wally

        I think your on the right track about removing a tail shaft bolt.

Any chance you can find a Ford Shop Manual for that car and transmission?
A Shop manual will tell you the procedure or find a mechanic who worked
those cars.

An alternate method maybe to take the fill plug out, insert a tube and suck
the lube out with a transfer pump.

Ron Fraser