[Tigers] TBON>WAS LONG SHOT REQUEST

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Subject: [Tigers] TBON>WAS LONG SHOT REQUEST
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:26:56 -0400
In my couple months in the Tiger community I've seen 4 for sale. One asking $2K.
One sold on ebay for $860 ish. One sold on ebay for $771 (I bid $751). Can't
recall the 4th.

I think the only way I'll own one is blundering on one in a used bookstore or
if Norm
creates a Vol2 which hopefully will have all Vol1 plus updates. I do recall not
long ago Norm made a comment about Vol2 being in the works here on this list.
The book fits an unusual niche. It's not of much use to the masses but it's
VERY desired by the few. Probably only a few hundred people want one and they
REALLY want one. I'm lucky to have a neighbor who owns one I can look at.

Steve R
B9473720 LROFE