[Tigers] Progress on my Tiger...

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Progress on my Tiger...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:59:41 -0400
I posted some pictures of the United and several people asked me (ok, maybe
just my mom did) about the current state of my car. I am way behind on
updating my website, but I did add a page of pictures with it's current
condition. http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/insurance/index.html I did get to
the point on my wiring where all systems other than the ignition are fully
operational (I now have horns and wipers and blower and lights and turn
signals and brake lights!!!!!). I disconnected the Mallory ignition box after
reading it could be burned out if the igntion was left on for too long without
the motor running...so I will be reconnecting shortly and hope to start the
car up in the next couple of weeks. Enjoy! Paul