Re: [Tigers] Correct Ammeter

To: "Smit, Theo" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, Jeff Francis
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct Ammeter
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:33:14 -0400
Theo, Jeff and Others,
The upside down Lucas ammeter (30, 35, 50 etc...) can be refaced to match the
other Jaeger gauges found in Sunbeams.

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/gauges/rubdowns/newamps.jpg

And a new Sunpro Volt gauge (with a Jaeger bezel and outer face plate) can be
redone also...that's what I am running on my car.

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/gauges/rubdowns/volts.jpg

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/gauges/rubdowns/dashshot.jpg

Paul

> Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:06:39 -0600> From: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com> To:
jkfqualbldg@cox.net; tigers@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct
Ammeter> > Although the ammeter is a commonly installed accessory on all
Tigers, as> far as I know it's not factory equipment nor a factory option for
the Mk> II.> > For an alternator, and especially for high-power alternators,
it's far> more useful to have a voltmeter wired to the ignition-switched 12V>
circuit.> Theo