Re: [Tigers] PART NEEDED

To: <Cushcom1@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] PART NEEDED
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:09:14 -0400
That bracket is a simple "L" piece on my Tiger.

Raw dimensions: Flat steel stock 1/8" thick; 4" long X 3/4" wide

The one bend is at 1" from the end.
The end are rounded off.

The 2 bolts to the cage are #10's, I believe, and the bolt to the body tab
looks like a 1/4" bolt.

Hopefully someone has one off the car and can add details or pictures.

Ron Fraser