Re: [Tigers] 302 crank pulley from March Performance

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 302 crank pulley from March Performance
From: bob@hermitagewood.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:33:08 -0700
   Thanks  Sandy,  you are quite correct.   Paul Reisentz has them on his
   website  and the price is as good or lower than I was seeing mentioned
   for  the March pulley in the list archives.    I think I had seen that
   a  couple  of  months ago when I spoke with Paul and yet I let it slip
   from memory.   I appreciate the tip!

   --Bob