[Tigers] O.T. Re: S.U. Electric Fuel Pumps and Down-Draft Carbs

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] O.T. Re: S.U. Electric Fuel Pumps and Down-Draft Carbs
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:24:25 -0500
If you do this Marc, you will have to share that Audi and your other cars.
-- Bill --

Marc:

I believe that the probable reason for the cold start circuit's
unwillingness to change the 50 degree F setting (that's 283 Kelvins, for
you absolutists) is your bumper sticker.  An adjustment there would
allow the circuit to change the setting that has been in place for the
last eight years.  An audacious hope, but worth a try! <he grins>

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE