Re: [Tigers] Epay Tiger

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Epay Tiger
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:06:29 -0500
Agree, this car has been on before, and when it was, I saved the images and
added them to my informal "tigers seen on the net library"...It appears to be
the same seller, or at least they are exactly the same images, but the last
time they had a factory looking air cleaner on it.

I personally like customized Tigers, but this one is over the top and beyond
tasteful to me. I actually wouldnt have minded seeing this done to an alpine,
but a tiger for me is a little too rare to cut up this much. Oh well....

Cullen

..."This car has been on ebay before...."