[Tigers] FW: Response to Fri. Oct. 17, 2008 Ammeter

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: Response to Fri. Oct. 17, 2008 Ammeter
From: Dexter Polistock <dsp781@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:51:28 -0400
Gentlemen,

Please see attached below; originally sent to incorrect address below.  Please
place in current mailing.  Thanks - - Dexter

From: dsp781@hotmail.comTo: tigers-request@autox.team.netSubject: Response to
Fri. Oct. 17, 2008 AmmeterDate: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:57:53 -0400

Correct Ammeter? (William Lau)12. Correct Ammeter (Jeff Francis)I have an
original 67 MK II which I purchased four years ago from a gentlemen who had
owned several Tigers. He was to say the least a "purest" , everything to
factory and/or LAT spec's.The car has all Jaeger instruments with two
exceptions the ammeter and the clock (Smith's which he installed).The ammeter
is Lucas +/- 35 amps red needle at base pointing up.  Dexter

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn
Now