Re: [Tigers] Correct intake and carb

To: <un-cole-a@juno.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct intake and carb
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:39:09 -0400
Tim
        C4OE - 9425 is the correct 2 bbl intake manifold for a 260; color
should be black.
This is a casting number so the meaning of the E is more likely Engineering;
the rest of it is right.

The carb tag numbers look weird to me or a least not what I expected.

Look at the base plate of the carb in front of the throttle linkage and read
the number stamped there.

With that number I should be able to tell you what you have for a carb.

Pictures to the list will be deleted by the List server unless it is a web
site address to the picture.

Ron Fraser