Re: [Tigers] Heterosexuals and Miatas

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Heterosexuals and Miatas
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:19:37 -0400
I've instructed folks on the track in Miata's and gotta say they are
*very* fun, capable cars.  Maybe the most capable production British
sports car ever built until the Lotus Elise.

And try running in the Spec Miata race series and see who feels like who
is a metrosexual ;-)

Chris
B382000331
1962 Jaguar E-type