Re: [Tigers] Final word on Miatas

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Final word on Miatas
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:17:57 -0400
Well, since I've had my latest mid life crisis a couple months ago before
buying the Tiger at 58 years old I'm hoping I'll now live to be 116. If I
manage another midlife crisis at 115 can I live to 230 ?

I was not real impressed by the Miata. I test drove a Honda S2000 a Lotus
Elise, and a Mazdaspeed Miata within a couple hours of each other and bought
the Honda. Now I've bought the Tiger and have the S2000 up for sale.

Steve R