[Tigers] Hillman/Rootes parts clearance..

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Hillman/Rootes parts clearance..
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 06:32:13 -0800
If anyone is in the Chino California area, I've been talking to a guy there
that has a BUNCH of Hillman/Minx/Sunbeam parts and the price for the lot has
been dropping daily.if not gone in the next couple of days it's going to the
scrapyard for $400..No Tiger specific parts but have a look at the picture
link below and you might find something you can use..

If the link isn't completely highlighted, just copy and paste the whole
thing.. I'm way too far away for this one but if you want to have a look,
call Joe @   951-440-6210

Jim

http://webf.mypicturetown.com/P2PwebCmdController/share.jsp?x=5kukoMPHgiIgE4
7hwvjEF6.UO%3DjL7%3DV_5rQr%3D.Yj%3DzyeF3zS-fvt0Ai%25p%3DkgVS.bpwNhOyUxfJ%3DV
Sc-lBLfwY2HB%265dCq%2Aef%25UwposiGgk6C-OR