Re: [Tigers] Headlight rim

To: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlight rim
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:30:35 -0500
The headlight rims were not handed.  They are interchangeable from left to
right.  When I was purchasing them in the late 70's/early 80's I noticed a
difference in quality between the rims boxed by Lucas and the ones sold by
Chrysler in the bag.  If they were held back to back the Chrysler ones
weren't round like the Lucas ones were.  More oblong.  I'm sure they were
all made by Lucas, but I'm assuming the later production run wasn't up to
the same standard.  It's quite possible you have one of these replacement
rims.

Jim D