Re: [Tigers] new brake pictures

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] new brake pictures
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:54:06 -0800
Owain,

Great looking brake systems. The web-site referenced states:

"Wheel Sizes
300mm (12-inch) rotor kits usually require minimum 15-inch wheels, and
330mm (13-inch) kits usually need 17-inch although some 16-inch may fit."

Are you using 15" or 17" wheels?

Are there US Distributors?

Do they have conversion kits for rear disc brakes, and parking brake  (I
hesitate to call them "Emergency Brakes")

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com