Re: [Tigers] Pedal Pushers Pullover Rally 2008

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Pedal Pushers Pullover Rally 2008
From: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:50:25 -0800
Maybe the guys on the Alpine list will know!
http://www.classictiger.com/pictures/pedalpusher/pedal-pushers-alpine-02.jpg

ncm

At 07:52 AM 11/29/2008, wowens @dslextreme.com wrote:
>Hi Rob, at first I thought it was my car, and then I realized that I missed
>the Pedal Pushers rally this year.  Good folks, good rally.  Contact:
>  info@thepedalpushers.com
>
>to find out who was in the BRG sunbeam.

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
7:31 PM