Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger

To: <Landcmitch@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:04:12 -0800
Very odd situation with the white car. It appears to be authentic but I
wonder
if was discovered to be a conversion, or have a major flaw that is not being
discussed.

Maybe angryjuan took delivery then found it was not as represented and tried
to sell it
and has now convinced R&S to take the car back. Or maybe he just bought the
car
then lost his job or health. Maybe a Tiger dod not live up to his
expectation. Who knows ?

The BRG car is quite a ways from stock. It doesn't seem to have a pass side
door release handle either.
What is the spacer in the ammeter hole ? Almost looks like the clock spacer
Rootes Group piece.

Steve