Re: [Tigers] FW: YOUR TIRES

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: YOUR TIRES
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:17:35 -0800
Tigers and Jerry,

Let me add a few words, and bring forward the video link way down in the
original post:

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4826897

This is especially important to Tiger owners, as 13" tires are getting
hard to find.  Mine are Michelin X, which appears to be only sold at Costco.

For the safety of you and your loved ones, don't get tires over 1 year
old so you have at least 5 years of driving safely (if it is a good tire
to begin with).

Those with competition use may wear them out before 5 years, but
assuredly need swapping more often due to the loads applied.

Steve

(as my MG-TD manual said "Safety Fast")

___
Steve Laifman