Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins and crossmember

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins and crossmember
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:58:52 -0800
List:
 I have sent James four pictures of my modified crossmember. If others have
interest I'll send them out to you too (they can't be sent to the list). I
applied both the Crawley and Logan recommendations.  I also added an
internal brace to the shock tower and an anti rotate element to the piece
that bridges the pin to the support.  While not ideal it should help keep
things moving around a bit less.  The picture with the anti rotate also has
a threaded rod with a tie rod end.  Ignore that.  That was necessitated by
the fact that the rack arm was broken and I made an adjustable repair.
Tom Witt

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
6:53 PM