Re: [Tigers] Is this a correct heater valve ?

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, "'Andy Walker'" <awtiger@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is this a correct heater valve ?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:11:57 -0500
Steve
        The picture in TBON looks like the cable is in an awkward position
too.
I have no experience with this style valve but I would look to see if maybe
the bracket could be bent a little, adjusted a little bit or if the cable
mount could be moved a little to help with the angle.

Anyone have a picture of a working valve to send to Steve?

Ron Fraser