Re: [Tigers] South Florida TAC Event January 3, 2009

To: sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] South Florida TAC Event January 3, 2009
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:34:25 EST
Sorry you are GU.

In a message dated 12/20/2008 2:48:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net writes:

Ladies  and Gentlemen,
I am in the final planning stages of  the South Florida TAC Event on
January 3, 2009.  I would like to know  who will be bringing their Tigers to
the event.
The  weather is great, sorry Northeasterners and Midwesterners, 75 degrees
and  sunny and it is a great time to visit us here in Naples. If you have
never
visited the Naples area, you are in for a treat.  You guys up  north are
welcome if you want to escape the "great white north".  We  are the wintering
ground for the great speckled snow bird.......and we love  having them.
Please let me know if you plan to  attend.  The TAC Inspection team is
assembled and ready to crawl under  some cars.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan
Senior TAC  Inspector#23

B382002560