Re: [Tigers] speedometer check

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] speedometer check
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:00:56 -0800 (PST)
I was wondering about tire/wheel size. I dont remember that being mentioned. A
recalibration or gear change(if available) would help, IF that was the cause.
Im thinking he has had it to a shop previously, so Im prolly off base.

I will take this time to send EVERYONE and their familes the Happiest of Xmas
wishes and may the New year bring more miles driving your Tiger/Alpine etc. and
may your gas tanks remain full not only longer but at the recent lower cost.

TonytheTiger