[Tigers] TAC Event January 3rd 2009

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TAC Event January 3rd 2009
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:42:08 -0800 (PST)
Ladies and Gentlemen,
      The date is set, the location is secured, so mark your calenders.  We
will be holding the New Year's first TAC Event on Saturday January 3rd at my
storage facility in Estero, Florida at 12 noon.  You are welcome to come early
if you can make it.
      The facility is located at 19580 South Tamiami Trail, Ft. Myers, Florida
33908.  Take Interstate 75 to exit 128 Alico Road.  Turn west to Highway 41.
At Highway 41 turn left. Go about 3 miles and the faciltiy is on the
left.   The entry code is 7021# followed by 18697*.  If you have any questions
or problems, my cell phone number is 704 564 3931.
      Don't expect much as this is just a storage facility but it will be a
good opportunity to see some nice cars as well as my South African Tiger.  I
hope to see you there.
      You west coast and midwest guys might want to start driving over the

Paul
Paul R Sheahan