[Tigers] Instrument stabilizer replacement

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Instrument stabilizer replacement
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:01:57 -0700
I finally got my stuff together and had boards made...

http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/stabilizer/stabilizer.html

The main feature with this one, over the various other solid-state
stabilizer replacements that have been discussed, is that it has a
warning lamp output (or you use the included LED) to show when the
charging system isn't. This is aimed specifically at the one-wire
alternator users but it might be a useful backup for anyone using the
OEM generator and regulator as well.

I'm currently building up the first batch and they should all be ready
to go in a week or so.

Happy new year to all,
Theo