Re: [Tigers] Alpine Parts Manual

To: "'Marc James Small'" <marcsmall@comcast.net>, "'Tiger List'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alpine Parts Manual
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:37:28 -0600
Hi Marc,

I'm mainly looking for the section that covers the front suspension.  I want
to see if it gives the sizes of the various bolts.  I found a list of bolt
sizes on Tigers United and I have another list from a very old C.A.T. shop
notes article and there are some differences in the sizes between the two
lists.

Thanks,
Joe Brown
B382000217