[Tigers] Life long restoration--hoses

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Life long restoration--hoses
From: vegaslegal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:00:12 -0500
I've been working backwards on getting 382000975 to show quality.? Get it
running after 17 years of indoor storage 2004.? Trunk restored 2005.? New (and
last) red Pro-Prep GT interior completed 2006.? Body made laser straight
2006-07.? Seven stage show paint by Restoration Autotech (black)?2008.? Show
chrome by -The Bumper Guy,- Southern California 2008.

Now I'm moving to the engine bay.? Despite?paint and chrome, I'm looking to
keep this as original as possible.? The original and only prior owner never
touched very much on the car.??For example, many of the hoses appear original
(even still have yellow striped vacuum hose).??As configured when I got the
car, the heater hose throughout was black save for the heater core connections
and the warming hose to the carburator spacer.? These were orange.? My
question:? What is the correct color or color combinations for the heater hoses
in the engine bay.? While I've got your attention, was the coil the
yellow-top?as seen on the 1964 260?Mustangs, or was it all black?? Also
confirming, the distributor cap should be blue??

Thank you all for any help.

Very truly yours,
Bob Nersesian