Re: [Tigers] More Toploader discussion - basic orientation - Tiger

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More Toploader discussion - basic orientation - Tiger
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:47:01 -0600
Wow, I just called and talked to Dan williams and got more information in 90
seconds than I've ever had in my life.....that was incredible....I dont even
know what he said!! anyway he definitely is the man with the info....holy
smoke. That guy just erupted with info....he's sending me information in the
mail and says he has some literature that will tell me everything I need to
know...thats a start, at least with top loaders....now if I just knew what
these other transmissions are...  ;)

and Non-Ti...

I've had a couple others contact me off list and say the same thing.... so
that's a good start on the preferred approach....I'm Jealous of your time
back
in the day....

thanks Phil...