[Tigers] Dales Willwood calipers, master cylinder and NPT threads

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Dales Willwood calipers, master cylinder and NPT threads
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:12:11 +0000
Hi,

I am having an issue of leaks with the  1/8 npt fittings going into my
new brake set up form Dales.

I have adapters to go form 1/8 NPT to 3/8 UNF which is normal fitting

Does anyone have experience of fitting these

It may be that I am being cautious about over tightening.

Reading up on the threads it does say they are tapered and self sealing
but its not ideal into a composite calliper !

Also the pedal is going a long way down I guess due to the amount of
fluid the 4 pot callipers take. Its currently on a 13/16 master and I
have a 15/16 I am going to try and fit in. what is anyone else using ?

Any one have any experience?

Many thanks
--
Jeff Howarth