Re: [Tigers] Paul Breuhan's Site

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paul Breuhan's Site
From: Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:29:17 -0500
Paul,
I have been drooling over your website - well done. What happened to
the fender vents you had planned. I have been contemplating a design
similar to Aston Martin's centered around the Tiger script.
Rob

PS  Don't apologize for being on a Mac. Like a superior car, I prefer
working on a superior computer.

Rob in CT
1966 Mk1A Tiger
B382000262 LRXFE