Re: [Tigers] russo & steele auction

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Russ and Tammy C." <rtscolgan@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] russo & steele auction
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 1:53:00 -0500
The show you saw was from the Montery auction late last summer. That white car
sold at $73K days after the auction after missing reserve. It's buyer I assume
tried to sell it within weeks on ebay under the name angryjuan. It did not meet
reserve and is now back with Russo Steele. Maybe the car has some serious
problem and angryjuan got RS to take it back or maybe he couldn't come up with
the money and RS took it back. Maybe he just didn't like Tigers after a drive
around the block, who knows ?

Steve R
B9473720