Re: [Tigers] Amtrak Ad

To: parlanti@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Amtrak Ad
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:54:04 -0500
Wow Joe-

How amazing is it to see an accurately drawn and unmistakable Sunbeam
image in a modern ad?  Either the someone who works for Amtrack's ad
agency is a Sunbeam fan or somebody took or ran across a picture of one
that was used as a template.  I suppose they could have been taking PR
pictures the day folks were headed to United last year.  Either way,
that's kind of amazing!

-Randy

--

Randy Smith