[Tigers] Servo fixing hardware (the strap)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Servo fixing hardware (the strap)
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:12:23 EST
Hello,

Since I haven't heard from anyone on the list, perhaps I haven't been
descriptive enough. See modified message and please try to help.

Did the larger booster (7") have a fixing strap that surrounded  the steel
vacuum canister  on it,  with a separate  bracket that tied it to the firewall
when new? Were there some with  it and some without it?
This would be in addition to the three bolts that are the main mounting
pieces that go through the aluminum part of the servo.

Tiger Tom can't remember and so many of us have had the servo in and out
over the years.

Best regards,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A  382002083