[Tigers] Tiger Seat Frame

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Seat Frame
From: Paul Rudge <paul_rudge@transcanada.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:55:32 -0700
Hi, just wondering if anyone has a drivers side seat frame (back
portion) in reasonable shape they would be able to part with. I am in
the process of restoring my seats and after sandblasting the two I have,
noted this part was too severely corroded from outdoor storage and too
weak to use. Seat portion of frame was OK.

I note that there is a slight structural difference between driver and
passenger seat back frame (drivers side frame turns up slightly at mount
point), although mounting appears to be the same; can anyone advise if
passenger seat frame back is interchangeable with driver seat.

Thanks in advance for the advise.

This electronic message and any attached documents are intended only for the
named addressee(s). This communication from TransCanada may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure and it must not be disclosed, copied, forwarded or distributed
without authorization. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.