[Tigers] FW: Very rare 1966 Sunbeam Tiger MkII in Vintage Racing -

To: "tigers@Autox.Team.Net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: Very rare 1966 Sunbeam Tiger MkII in Vintage Racing -
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:20:36 -0600
While discussing tigers for sale, I ran across this one on Craigslist the
other day...He says it's a mkII....so it would have to be an extremely early
mkII right? I have never seen a mkII from 66, but TU production data states
that MkII's began production in 12/66...but was that just the prototypes? And
it doesn't have the correct headlight rings for a mkII I think...but it's a
bid hard to tell.....Anyway....if it is an early mkII, it sure seems like a
good deal. Im not in the market or in the vicinity, otherwise I would at least
be checking it out...you can follow the link at the bottom to go directly to
the ad as well.....

Cullen

To: Cullen McCann
Subject: Very rare 1966 Sunbeam Tiger MkII in Vintage Racing - $25000 (Austin,
TX)

cmccann@lwpb.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.
________________________________
Very rare 1966 Sunbeam Tiger MkII in Vintage Racing
Reply to:
sale-1008168983@craigslist.org<mailto:sale-1008168983@craigslist.org>
Date: 2009-01-26, 9:58AM

1966 Sunbeam Tiger. This car has a long history in Vintage racing with the
CVAR group in Texas. Original log book dating back to early 1990's. Mostly
origianl car with a few upgrades for racing safty, but still very street-able
and fun to drive, engine is very strong, trans. shifts smoothly, clutch is
good, brakes good. Extra wheels and tires, soft top, extra parts. Currently
has Classic plates. 512 970 5651

 *   Location: Austin, TX
 *   it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

Original URL:http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1008168983.html