Re: [Tigers] Sokoban, Tiger style.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sokoban, Tiger style.
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 09:47:37 -0800
Theo,
  How crafty.  I thought the first picture in the engine bay was the puzzle
(Sokoban).  Like the end result wasn't what we were suppose to think it
would be.  Thus, my first reaction was, "hydraulic throttle???" The other
pictures clued me in.  Looks nice. When I have more time I'll read your
article.
Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
11:34 AM