Re: [Tigers] Ebay "tiger"

To: "'Cullen McCann'" <cmccann@lwpb.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay "tiger"
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:10:52 -0600
It looks like a JAL plate because it appears to be in the location
originally used for the JAL plate. The early 947 cars had complete VIN
plates just as the later cars have in the same location. The only change in
the ID elements was when the data plate was dropped.

The BON does not have any information on that VIN. I would certainly want to
check the VIN with Norm Miller as well as see some history and other
documentation of the true VIN for the car.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes
New Orleans