[Tigers] WTB: Part for Original Oil Filter Set-Up

To: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] WTB: Part for Original Oil Filter Set-Up
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:51:20 -0800 (PST)
I am looking for a good (as in good threads... not necessarily perfect
cosmetically) oil filter "connector."  That is, the upper aluminum "housing"
that the oil filter seals against in the original Tiger Mark 1 and 1A remote
filter set up.  Although I just need that part, if I have to I will consider
buying an entire used oil filter set up, depending on condition and price.

Thanks,

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI