Re: [Tigers] Tiger tool kit

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger tool kit
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:25:59 -0800
Steve R.,

Hopefully you found the illustrated article on the Factory Tool Kit at
(would you believe):

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-toolkit.asp

If you can't see it in the menu's, then the SEARCH tool will find it for
you, at the top of every menu (Magnifying Glass) or:

http://www.tigersunited.com/search.asp

These are pictures of my toolkit, and you are welcome to come over and
look at it.  These tools were used by a great many British Cars, and
NONE of them are "Whitworth" - not even the "adjustable King Dick" or
the Pliers and screwdriver.

Mark Rense (and others) wrote "A Handy Home Restorer's Guide to Workshop
Tools", for the "professionals" unfamiliar with the use of this tool set.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/RenseShopTools/rt-RenseShopTools.asp

Steve
B9472289

___