Re: [Tigers] trailering ideas for SUNI

To: "'Tiger Man'" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] trailering ideas for SUNI
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:55:59 -0500
Steve
        An oil leak is usually very fixable especially with 4 months lead
time.

As for the trailer; talk to your local rental place about options for this
trip.   You can probably trailer there and drop off the trailer at a Rapid
City office and reserve one or the same trailer for the return trip and save
some dollars.   That way you are not responsible for storing or parking the
trailer unattended.

Ron Fraser